Duck Luck Episode #9 Duck Luck Episode #9

Another Great Movie

You really do put effort into your movies & I think it shows. I like the plot, however, I wasn't so keen on the family guy styled jokes- "thats as bad as the time...". Good job though. I am impressed. :D

Snubby responds:

Hah yeah I was just experimenting with those kinds of jokes. I like them, but I guess Family Guy has mastered them better than I have.

Scaryville Scaryville

Great Stuff

Good humor and overall graphics. I especially liked the turtle scene(forgive me if incorrect, i watched it yesterday). I would be interested in contacting you in regards to tips, advice and some script related help. Great stuff.

Duck Luck Episode #3 Duck Luck Episode #3

ConAir responds:

Thaaank you.

Luis vs. ClockCrew Luis vs. ClockCrew

Unbelievable.

This has to be one of the best made flash movies I have seen. I've always loved your style and dedication put into your movies, you can always tell alot of thought has been put into them. Your other movie, "The Breakfast Club", amazed me and you know what? I think you have out done it. The gradual build up through out the movie works effectively and works like a roller-coaster. I love the fact you hardly use voices in your movies, usualy a daring and tedious task but you always pull it off. Great twist at the end, what with teh comic book imagery. Really great job. I have looked up to your work as they always inspire, hopefully someday, probably not soon, but someday my work will be a close standard to yours. You really do rock. Keep it up, you always keep me on my feet for more!

ShoBizNewsyNews #26 ShoBizNewsyNews #26

The jokes been done before..

.. and wasn't all that funny the first time. Try and be more original next time. Nice graphics though.

Duck Luck Episode #2 Duck Luck Episode #2

Awesome stuff man!

Wow, this was alot better than I hoped. Still don't quite get the beard joke- but ah well! Everything else was nice. I like the swish/slide effect to go to the next scene- very proffesional. The chess bit was good, but if duck knocked over the board I think it would finish the comedy value. Loved it man & 5'd it! Keep it up!

Snubby responds:

Thanks tommac, and what's to get? He has a beard, man... A BEARD!!!

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Not bad, Not Great

This first one blew my mind, honestly it did. But when watching this, I didn't have the same enjoyment watching it- however, this is a challenge you have to take when you make a series, people always compare to the first epispde. Obviously not as good as the first, mainly because that was an awesome, but still worth a watch.

Bozophilia Bozophilia

Touching, Original, Creative and Inspirational.

Creating a black and white flash without speech is obviously a very daring task as viewers could easily become bored if the animation isn't done well. However, doing this has made the story look its best and give out the right mood throughout. Very touching, the story goes through Highs and Lows- from lonliness, to love and then to heartbreak. Your beautifull and unique scene/room designs were stunning, the use of pop art posters was welldone. You have succeeded to make a disheartening yet beautiful flash which I'm sure will make a NG classic. Very nice work, will hope to see more in the future.

Penguin Mirage Penguin Mirage

Tegan &amp; Sara &lt;3

Loving the music, and funny in parts. Nice, but basic. ^_^